<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Storming Rain In A Great Day

Happy birthday mother, I love you. It's just that my heart is messed up as if today's weather. I can't function myself feeling right, I am confused and scared and anxious. I'm glad that I managed to look fine in your birthday, regardless the pain deep inside.

I think it's good to let the thunder strike the bubble dream, let the storm wake up the blind, let the rain wash off the dirt that cover the real picture that I should have known.

But now, I realised how silly could a person be when she doesn't know what she really want. I just remember a piece of advice for me: "You got to feel what you actually feeling, not how it should feel."


[[audio: Bat For Lashes - What's A Girl To Do?]]

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?