<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, October 27, 2006

Lena and B&T

Lena finally came to Hong Kong, we haven't seen each other already a year! Time just flies so fast, but she didn't change much at all, except her funny german accent. I haven't never hear her speaking English to me with such an obvious german accent, couldn't stop giggling coz she's just so cute, but she was embarrassed for a silly reason - because it's so germannnn. pffff.... :p

Anyway, she stayed in my place for a few days, and I took her to many places, The Peak, Lan Kwai Fong, Ocean Park and even to visit my grandpa's grave! Apparently, we both like cementary, so seeing the chinese temple and my grandpa has became one of the greatest part of this trip. Seriously, it just wasn't that scary.

Few days fun and a big goodbye.

But the other week Tiani and her hubby Brendan came for a visit. I have to fly, so we could only catch up one day, but it was fun enough, we drank in some local pub in Tsim Sha Tsui. I have never thought it could be so much fun drinking with them, we had so many great topic to talk, we joked a lot and god I just wish that nite could be a bit longer.

We have also planned to do some music business together, but it's just too early to say right now. I wish it can come true tho. :)

P.S. picture will be uploaded later on.

[[audio: Sufjan Stevens - The Avalanche]]

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?