<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, September 04, 2006

Picture About Her

August has a lot of things happened around me, some are good and some are bad, but generally I'm a very happy girl. The last post, as you can see, there're are so many pictures uploaded, first two albums was about my birthday, you probably have read the details in my past post.

And about Heini, she is the first Finnish friend I met in my training, gorgeous person. However, didn't see her since after my training was finished, so this time when I realised we were both working on the same plane to HK, that really excited me.

Despite I was very sick, we did manage to hang out most of the time. It's great to see how she was amazed by the view of my city, and of course the low price of all the clothes, shoes, accesories, bags and so on. Anyway, I really had fun with her.

p.s. I love swedish bands.

[[audio: Peter Bjorn & John - Young Folks]]

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?