<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, August 21, 2006

Prelude Of Long Story

Hey guys, I really have been doing a lot, there's so much had happened and I can't wait to tell you all. But I just never have time to sit down and write about this here. Yea, I've been very very very very busy that I don't even have time to write any emails. I'm really sorry about this if you are expecting something from me! Good news is I have uploaded most of the pictures for my stories, just have to organize them abit, and they will be published here real soon!

I miss you all, Shane I love your drunken tough love story and I will talk to you more in the future, Michael sorry I promised to get online but never have time and i miss you a lot too.

Wanna thanks Henning and Alex for filling up my weekend!

I will write the story here very soon! love you all, drop me an email anytime! I dun have time to write back, but i always have time to read! :)

[[audio: The Knife - Marble House]]

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?