<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, June 10, 2006

Way On

Ready for my second flight, Yeehaa!

I've been on a movie marathon:

I just wanna say Million Dollar Baby is really a good movie, the ending is a bit out of my expectation, so which is even better. I love Hilary Swank, so she is a plus to me. :)

The Three Burials of Melquiades Estrada is awesome, Tommy Lee Jones is a bit crazy, but I like him a lot. That Mexican corpse is something exciting to watch, am I a bit psycho here?

Brokeback Mountain is OK, i know a german film had done the very similiar story before this, so I wasn't very excited about the whole scenario. But hey, nice scenery!

OK, I should go to bed now, I got few hours to sleep only. Germany beats Costa Rica, it was what I expected but I still wanna see Costa Rica win. Damn~~~

[[audio: The Kook - Naive]]

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?