<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, June 19, 2006

Off And Go Again

The photos of my last couple of trips are all uploaded! go and check it out! (in photo album 7)

Went to see my doc this morning, I was so worried that he might not let me to fly tomorrow. Surprisingly he said I can fly if I want to, but I might get worse when I get back because of lack of sleeping and air pressure. Therefore, we have a deal that I will go on flying, but I will visit him immediately after I landed back to Hong Kong on Thursday morning. Phew~! I just hope everything will go well and I might have to stay in the hotel in my entire staying if necessary.

For some reasons, I've been very pleasant regardless how sick I was, can't explain it but I'm in a very good mood. But my mom started to get anxious that I didn't step out of my room for the whole week, she kept asking me to go out with her. I just can't though, outside is too humid and too hot, it will worsen my condition. Now I'm like a greenhouse girl, I have to stay in my room most of the time with air-con on! I guess my mom was very guilty about my situation, because she was the one who gave me the medicine that I'm allergic to. But I never blame her, she is a good mom, even though she can do nothing now, I still love her. Poor mother.

Since I've got so many time in my room, I've got to watch soooooo many movies. All the old movies like Prozac Nation, King Kong, Brokeback Mountain, Munich and Harry Potter - The Goblet of Fire. They are all very good hollywood movies, but I particularly like Prozac Nation, it was introduced by my friend Sarah. She and I have very similar taste of movie and music, so I know this is gonna be good, and it didn't disappoint me at all. Prozac Nation is about how A young woman (Ricci) struggles with depression during her first year at Harvard. Based on Elizabeth Wurtzel's novel, very impressive movie.

Another film I've just watched a while ago is Factotum, I think it's still playing in Dendy. I like this film a lot, the protagonist is actually the fictional alter-ego of "Factotum" author Charles Bukowski, which is also the reason that arouse my interest, as I've watched a doco about him - "Bukowski: Born into This". Movie was superb with a lot of humor in it as well as Bukowski's interesting philosophies, it was also impressive that Bukowski's doesn't-give-a-shit attitude was very well portrayed.

OK, I'm being a movie geek now, gotta stop and pack for tomorrow's trip! Before I'm out of here, wanna share this funny footie video with you, thanks to Shane for sending me this. You must be very bored, haha.

Bad day to soccer!

Also this funny ad sent by Danny, it's been a while, but I still laugh so bad from watching a min ago. You can't miss it. :)

German Coastguard wanna know what you are "thinking" about.

OK, Peace off.

[[audio: The Stills - Yesterday Never Tomorrows]]

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?