<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, June 27, 2006

No, Thank You!!

I had enough, I'm going to make a declaration here to several people.

To whoever you know what you are, if you want to be nice to me, please respect what I want. If you think mocking what I really want is funny, I tell you want, no it's not. I'm fully serious when it comes to what I want, I don't JOKE about it and I can't JOKE about it. And don't yell at me because I ain't listening to your "lesson", you've lost all my respect once you don't listen to me. (and yes, I hate patriarchism) I'm very self-centered and stubborn in terms of this, but I respect what you want, so why can't you give me some space?? There're something you just can't mock from a person.

I don't give a shit how rich you are or how powerful you are, respect doesn't come from what class you are standing or whether you have helped me before or something. It's not helping if you don't respect me, not meant to be rude, but I'd rather like to live with my attitude. I listen to only justice and what is fair, if you think I have to listen to you because you are somewhat better than me, no offence, but you can just shut up. I'm good without you.

If you think I have done something wrong, don't fucking scold, come and talk calmly. I will apologize if I've made any mistakes, but don't fucking yell and judge me way before you know the whole story!

ASK, LISTEN AND BE CALM. OTHERWISE, FUCK OFF.

P.S. Good game Aussie! That was not meant to be a penalty.

[[audio: The Grate - Lies Are Much More Fun]]

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?