<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, June 05, 2006

Lazy Me

I hate being tired, it just kills all my mood to do a lot of things. Anyhow, my flight did come back safely, and I also did a pretty good job as a flight crew. It was amazing to see the take-off and landing in the cockpit, it's a very magical experience, better than disneyland! ha.

I've taken some pictures here, so you can see me in summer uniform, a lot of people say that I look like a nurse... On the right side, those are some of the Finns crews who I worked with on this plane, and we were about to serve the meal.



The weather was abit out of expect when I get there, It could be fine for this moment and then rain in few minutes later. I was being too Australian, walked out with a pair of throngs, and end up having freezing toes!! However, this unfortunate walk did pay-off, I got a chance to see the beautiful rainbow while walking along the lake. Check this out:



On my way back to the hotel, saw a board saying "Hyva Lordi!". I just have to take a picture of it, some of you may know about Lordi won the eurovision this year, and they are just a bunch of heavy metal dude wearing monster-liked costume! I just love this contest, it's getting more and more ridiculous, picking Lordi to be the champion is just perfect to explain the european's insanity! haha.



Anyway, I've also uploaded some pictures we took in my training period in Finland, they are located in photo album 7, but you can also simply click here. I'm flying on 10 June, which is this weekend, can't wait!! Coming up, I will also fly on 20th and 29th June. Wee~~~

My life has been great, it's full of potential and happiness, I'm just content and hope it keeps on going. Right now, I just wanna wish the Australia Soccoroos the best! I'm so happy to see the Soccoroos get into the world cup since like 32 years ago, but it's also abit harsh to have them playing with Brazil and Japan! (I don't know about Croatia...) But ya know, just have a good game and that's all matters! Aussie Aussie Aussie, Oi Oi Oi!

P.S. Lena is coming to Hong Kong~ YEAH~~~~ Sehr Gut!

[[audio: Holly Thornsby - Making A Fire]]

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?