<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, May 05, 2006

People Like To Do What Is Stupid

Today I was very irritated by a couple of things in this time of my life, because I couldn't think it straight about something. There's so many complicated formulas in a human mind, just trying get one that works to solve a stupid problem. That's why we whinge so much, I'm just not as optimistic as you thought. I agree what one says that whinging is what we can count for sure as truth.

The only reason we whinge is probably because we found out errors in the world, in people or in ourselves. Just like the Chinese say, "Ignorance is a bliss." It's so true, wisdom is what we discover the contradictions between our life and the society, what a tease to all the philosophers! Sometimes you just don't know who is the real smart and who is being stupid here.

Anyway, I made some actions to sort my problems out, don't know whether it works or not, but at least I did something.

Then, I read this very nice dialogue from an email, I like it a lot, it cheers me up:

Fish tells the Lake, "You cannot see my tears, because I live in the water." then, the Lake replies, "I can feel your tears, because you live in my heart."

with some Télépopmusik, bad mood's gone.
I Love Electronica.

[[audio: Télépopmusik - Just Breathe]]

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?