<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, May 25, 2006

I Am Coming Back Finland

I've been suffered from some irritating calls by an Indian diamond company, they kept asking me to do audio typing for them in a very low salary. Well, it wasn't that low, but compare with the one they offer at first, is relatively too low!

You may wonder why I'm working there instead of flying, coz as a flight attendant, I'm allowed to do ad hoc/ temporary work! Plus my agency can help me grab heaps job, which includes the exhibition promoter I previously work and this high pay stupid work.

I mean, why the hell people need an audio typer? when they can tell you what to write, can't they just write/type it by themselves? I think this is kind of like showing off how rich they are to pay someone to write/type for them!!! To be honest, I don't really mind doing this job since they pay very well, but I really hate the boss's attitude. He always call me to work randomly (he asked me to work on saturday nite and sunday before too), and he also constantly need me to be there immediately, but the thing is, everytime when I got there, they just want me to wait for like 2 hours before doing something!

I spent like 60% of my time waiting there. I thought it would be good since I got pay anyway, but ya know, you just feel so meaningless just to sit there and do nothing. Why did he ask me to be there immediately at the first place then? I mean, it just make me feel that they don't respect people's time, and they think money can buy people's time.

Not really. Because I quited.

But then, they called my phone and ask me to work again! This time is more ridiculous, they want me to work for them personally in a low salary, but in cash. I mean why I wanna work for you while you are cutting my salary and I think you stink?

So I call the agency to deal with those bastards, they can kiss my arse. Problem solved.

I'm flying very soon this morning, everything is ready, except me~ *nervous*

P.S. Happy birthday Shane my Biggie the pimp, you sexy mature man~ ha! have a good craic! xo

[[audio: Human Television - Saw You Walking By]]

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?