<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, May 11, 2006

Behind The Red Dress And High Heels

These few days I've been worked for a Germany Company promoting wine glasses in a very big exhibition show for all the restaurants and bars in Hong Kong, I had a fabulous time but also painful feet!

My boss was expecting me to wear a pair of high heels not less than 2inches, it might be nothing to other girls, but I've never really standing on a pair of high heels for 6 hours without a break! My weight was all supported by my poor toes, they were all like squashed together.

Moreover, I have to be very cautious while walking around the booth, since my working area was right next to a huge expensive wine glasses display. Every step I took, I went to myself "Be careful... Be very careful....!" Other than that, everything was wonderful.

The craziest time would be the couple of days before I start working, as the company wants me to get a red dress. Plain, fire engine red, tight, not loud, high class... etc, those are all the description they gave me. And I can only conclude that they are looking for a bloody Flamingo!

Even though they sponsor me the dress, it is just so difficult to find a specific red dress in Hong Kong in only two days, not even mention RED is absolutely not popular here! But thank god I found one and the only when I was about to give up, this dress issue really drove me mental!

anyway, that's my working clothes:


Great fun! I even got a pile of namecards, didn't expect that at all, I'm just a temporary promoter anyway. You won't believe how many things I could get, someone wanna give me a whole Alaska Salmon, another booth wanna give me a whole chocolate mud cake (4 pounds!). I didn't take any though, don't think it would make me look good in a celebration party that I intended to go.

I believe there's bad people everywhere, there's one man really pissed me off though. I don't know where he's from but would be somewhere tropical since he got dark skin. He's not chinese but speak fluent cantonese, as he told me he has been living in Hong Kong for 20 years. A very arrogant man who claimed he secretly work in some underground gang, he was convincing me to work for him and was being very touchy. I don't like to mess with this kinda over the top asshole, so I just find a chance to sneak off. Fucking hate gangster-wannabe.


[[audio: Shouts Out Loud - Please Please Please]]

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?