<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, April 28, 2006

Two Years Old Baby

I just noticed today is exactly two years away from the day I started this blog, do you call it 2nd anniversary, hooray!! I guess I've missed the 1st year, hmmmm.... anyhoo, it's cool to be nerdy!

For this special occasion, as well as to celebrate FBi 94.5FM radio station has finally got its tail hooked to the internet (aka. online streaming), I've moved my sidebar template a bit, top to the bottom: FBi Radio streaming link**, My profile, Photo Album has moved here!, more cool link, more cool douchebags, and more old shit.

So go on, explore the site! and listen to Fbi! donate money to them! sure you can donate money to me too! *grins*

P.S. Final: Barcelona v. Arsenal, GO BARCA!

[[audio: The Dandy Warhols - You Were The Last High]]

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?