<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Living In Espoo

Hi everyone, I am so excited being in Finland here for the training. I cant believe how I move from the lovely Sydney to the snowy Finland, this is all so wonderful. Except that I forgot to bring my warmest jacket, my watch and my camera, but its all good, some of mz crews lend me a jacket and took pictures for me, so what can i saz? I am lucky!! I do miss all the people in Australia tho, I hope you all doing well.

I have to keep this post short, with three big reasons.

1. I am using a stupid european keyboard, so many letters go with different keys, and so many symbols go missing! It took me an hour to finish this post, so feel my effort!

2. I do have a lot to study for my training, they just gave me this thicker-than-the-bible-handbook to read! so... yea!

3. Theres five people standing behind me to use the internet! thats whats bad about free internet when theres only one computer here in the hotel!

anywho... if anyone wanna send me something or give me a buzz, here is my contract information-

Address - Room 402, Espoon Privatel Oy, Porarinkatu 3, FIN-02650 ESPOO, Finland.
Home Phone - +358 9 511 05402
MOB - 044 927 6196

OK, I gotta run! will send some pictures on soon!

[[audio: Uncle Ho]]

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?