<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, March 01, 2006

The Answer

Finally I've got it, a call that decides my next adventure! After so many mental and physical tests, interviews and medical checkings, "Hi Fay, you are hired." and that's how I got the job! Despite I have another dilemma right here to solve, I just have to ditch everything for now and scream "HI 5, HELSINKI!".

No more jinx, so what happened? Well, I'm employed by Finnair as a flight attendant, and I am flying to Helsinki on this coming Saturday night, and will be trained for 6 weeks over there before I start working. Now isn't this exciting? I have to admit this is all about Finland and good money, but I'm sure I can follow up my desired career later. Woo, it's gonna be cold there, but let's think positive here: "SKI SKI SKI!!!"

Yes, I did mention a dilemma here, which is a very awkward situation that kind of tore me apart. I am actually also invited for an interview as a production assistant by a local music video production company, and this is a position that can push me up to one of my desired jobs - music video producer. I went to the interview today, and the manager was very satisfied about my interview and my qualification. However, (1.) I am heading off to Helsinki three days later; (2.) I have a contract with Finnair that if I quited within 6 months, there is a hugh amount of compensation fee responsible to pay! Terrible, isn't it?

P.S. Don't really care about having an operation, piercing and tattooing, but I am in fear of dentist!

[[audio: Soho Dolls - Stripper]]

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?