<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, March 27, 2006

3 Weeks Time

Hey guys, how's it going? I am doing very well in Finland and really enjoying the training here. I finally have time to upload some of the pictures that we took in the first few days, will show you more soon... when I have time.

Training in Finnair is great, and I really learn so much. Imagine me operating the aircraft door, jumping out the slide, fire fighting, smoke diving, doing CPR and so on... and craziest one would be seeing me in that uniform! ha!

I also get to see the nightlife of Finns, went out to a pub last weekend. It's very cool and finally get to talk with some finns outside work! I have to say clubbing in sydney is still my top one, but hey, different countries different style, or maybe I just went to a crappy one.

Went cross-country skiing last weekend too, it's great fun and only cost me 10 euros! Bargain~~~! This place is called Lansi Pakila, 90% looks like a Narnia scene, very gorgeous!

And After the tough exam of First aid, I will go to Stockholm next weekend, BY CRUISE!!!! Woohoo! I will only be staying there for one day, so unfortunately won't be seeing my sweetheart Corynne. But hey! that biatch is going to see The Knife in Berlin on Thursday, Im sooooooooooooo Jealous! I need to get myself on hook with some Finnish bands too!

Ok, Off I go now! Peace with one love my people!

[[audio: Yeah Yeah Yeahs - Gold Lion]]

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?