<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Suppose To Be Funny

What is going on here? After me and my brother, yesterday my dad was the one who enjoy the hopitality in the emergency. He had vomited more than 10 times with serious dizziness, doc said he got balance disorder. I was like "is it like motion sickness or something?", he went "well, that times... five." I didn't get it "five. how serious is five?" after a helpless explanaiton, he finally gave me the best conclusion, "OK, it's like after you drank 10 shots of tequlia at once, your head couldn't stop swinging and you feel like totally fucked." then I went "arrrr....!"

Anyway, I really think this is jinx or something. I said to my mom, "Jeez mom! It was me, then Tom (my bro), now is dad! who's the next?" (staring at my mom with a smirk) Then she wemt "well, it won't happen, I was in the hopital few months before you back to Hong Kong." I was very shocked! but then I went "oh! very well then."

Well, let's move on to something else.

got an email from a friend responding to my china trip, she said I should go to Guilin and Yangsok. I actually had been there when I was a kid, and I still remember how my dad accidentally pushed me down the stair. (I ain't kidding!! it was fookin' steep too) But well, after she sent me this link (http://nwn.myweb.hinet.net/index2.htm - it's a chinese site, but just pay attention to the pictures), it does ignite my heart to go there again, I mean, c'mon look at this!



Yea, I wouldn't doubt that the pictures in that site have been through Photoshop, but I do believe there's place like this. Because I have seen them before, only with a crappy weather. Anyone wanna join? Let's do it!! (after I have enough money.)

[[audio: Film School - Pitfalls]]

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?