<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, February 04, 2006

Let's Keep It Simple

I went to China for a week trip, just get back last nite! I went to Huizhou and Foshan, which is located on the southeast side of China, pretty cool place with a bit of mix of heaven and hell. My trip was basically very art-related, seeing all the oil paintings, some Ceramic art, lantern festival and some heritages. If you wanna check out the pictures:

http://community.webshots.com/user/hijiville7


I think the most amazing thing is how I found this cherry blssom land behind the temple, and I sat down there for like an hour. I started to think about my life and people around me, while holding a string of cherry blossom.



I mean, it's like a natural landscape that release my soul from the body, and I finally stopped thinking of anything and just lied down there as if invisible. For that moment, I'm separated from the world, it's heaven...

P.S. This morning I realised that my toothbrush went missing, and found out my brother took it to his trip in US. Damn!

[[audio: Youth Group - Forever Young]]

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?