<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Bloody Valentine

It's like a rollercoaster ride this week, a mixture of excitment, nerve, worry, happiness and sadness. Crazy job interviews are driving me crazy, things are looking up here, but I'm not gonna say that much now, coz it can really jinx me to hell.

To all the couple, happy valentine's day. No offence to this special day, the reason I put this topic up is all because a nurse said happy valentine's to me while doing blood test on me this afternoon, and I just get back to her "yea Bloody Valentine's to me right now!! ewww~". Then I started to think "Hmm, I'm bloody creative or what? gotta put this bloody sweet line on my bloody blog!" So yea... I got wit.

I've been digging myself to some retro 80's, damn I'm like soooooooo gonna perm my hair like those 80's chicks, and put on a black leather jacket with a short skirt, then walk out to the street and sing "I NEED SOME HOT STUFF GIVE IT TO ME NOW!~" Yes, this part of daydreaming really hype me up. Even though Shane said 'Total Eclipse Of My Heart' is a mad fu*k up song only for girls who have a problem, I still like it very much. So go away you Bonnie Tyler hater!! OK, let's clear this up in case you really think I'm a HOPELESS chick, I don't have a problem and I think 'RESPECT' is my top 1 80's... FU*KIN' BELIEVE ME!

Speaking of good music, I wanna said thanks to Nick from Nonzero Records, Bluebottle Kiss latest single and the album sample are on my hand now. Great Aussie band they are, people should check it out if you got a chance.

[[audio: Coldcut - True Skool]]

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?