<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, January 01, 2006

Watch Out The Backpackers!

Wow, Happy new year people! I'm sure you were so trashed as I am, even though in a different location. God I had a fabulous time here, I believe it's the best one I have ever had to celebrate nye in Honk. I just grabbed two of my high school chicks and have dinner til late in Lan Kwai Fong (where I spent my last halloween at). Same Irish pub I went, but the atmosphere was so much better this time. Sorry, have forgotten my camera, but my friend Joe took a couple, hopefully she'll send it to me soon.

I get to know the DJ there, and only found out he owns this pub before I left.To be honest, he plays crap music, they are all like Billboard hits (e.g. Kelly Clarkson, Black Eye Peas...) and classic Brit-idol-pop (e.g. Robbie Williams, U2, Sugar-fuckin'-babes...), some actually reminded me of North Point, yea, imagine that. I requested a few good tunes to save the dance floor, can't believe he doesn't know who is Ladytron, shame on him.

I also met some American blokes, apparently they were all drunk and shite. Guess they were trying so hard to dance and maybe just wanna get some chicks' attention. On the other hand, the british dude stood next to me alone, who's just staring at the TV for the goal of Liverpool, was a bit pathetic. Hey, no offence to all the soccor lover, but I mean, c'mon! it's nye! in a crazy pub! and you are watching soccor game here by yourself! why dun you just go home and watch it???

So why was it fun? Well, perhaps it's the north point-liked tacty atmosphere, or maybe I've never had a random dance party here in Honk. Yet I think it has to do with the people, I mean, I have never seen my high school friends dance like that before, they told me no one had ever taken them to a dance party like this before. Man, I ought to take them to Sydney and experience the nightlife scene! Oh no, Fayske is EXPLORING THE SCENE!

Back to this morning, I dunno how's it supposed to feel when a TV company asked you for an interview... in NYE. It just so weird to do it in a public holiday, but afterall, I did it. Took me like 3 hours to finish all the tests and verbal interview, they'd better hire me or I'll cut them in pieces. *finger cross again...*

It's great, I've got a bread machine as a xmas present, even I'm not a christian, isn't it great ay? My mom bought it for me, partly because she's sick of me asking her to buy me bread every 3-4 days (I consume my bread real quick), the rest of the reason? well, she definitely knows that I wanna be good at baking but I'm just suck at it. Thank god! All I have to do is put all the ingredients in the machine and let it do the job, quite easy. Everyone's mind was interwoven with suspicion and curiosity, we all like checking the dough in every 2 minute, it was like a kid first time ever waiting an egg to be hatched in the incubator. It makes good bread, i suppose, I had only a couple slices of it after my family ate them all. I started to think if my mom bought it for me or for their own benefits, hehe.

OK, I better hit the hay now, I had 5 cocktails and currently feeling a bit tipsy. It's quite a miracle if my post makes any sense. ciao and have a great 2006~! xo

[[audio: Final Fantasy - The CN Tower Belongs To The Dead]]

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?