<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Save Your Money For Something Better

I am confused, very confused. Can someone help me? Can you? I just don't understand why did Hollywood ruin such a good movie. Why?

Memoirs of a Geisha

It's just a bunch of ignorant brats making a romance out of an absurdity, dreadfully non-sense. Look, I love Gong Li, Ziyi Zhang and Michelle Yang, but everyone knows that they are bloody Chinese for God sake! It's like telling people that British invents Flamenco.

Sure sure! What a beautiful story it is, I agree... but why all the Geisha and all the Japanese are speaking English? It's like I'm Japanese, but don't you know that our mother tongue is English? American English to be more accurate.

Bollocks.

This is all crazy Hollywood commericalised shite, making what they think can earn the most, but the fact is that, this is not selling and the audience are not idiot. Indeed, the more you know about Japanese and film making, the less you like this film. That's why this film is not getting any award, I can't even bother to give this piece of crap a score.

Better save your money for something worthy.

[[audio: Modeskeletor - Die Clubnummer]]

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?