<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, January 16, 2006

Nostalgic Canned Salmon

I'm very excited for my first visitor from OZ, even though I don't really know him. No, this is not a blind date or internet meet up shite. This guy is my friend's buddy, and I was asked to be a tourguide. He is coming very soon, and I know this is gonna be a great week.

Recently, I came across a email from my friend, telling me this new conception of instant food in Finland, very innovative indeed. You don't even need a microwave, I think it would be great for a bonfire party.




P.S. my dad rushed into my room and saw me in bikini, ended up he was the one who taste the embarrassment. I just don't understand why can't parent learn to knock.

[[audio: Saul Williams - Grippo]]

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?