<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, January 28, 2006

My Resolution For This Year

Alright, why am I saying this now? Because I wanna wait for the Chinese New Year as well for my declaration of my new year resolution. Well, This sunday is gonna be the Lunar Chinese New Year, and the Rooster is going to pass the year to the Dog. Well, if you are interested in The Chinese horoscope, you might like to check this Chinese horoscope site out or the astrology for more details.

So yea, I've been very busy celebrating another new year here, so many gatherings, banquets, drinking parties and red pockets (they have money in it!!). To be honest, I am kind of numb about all this, and even want this pass sooner, not that I don't like the fest, but it slows me down in job hunting. Both new years and the fecking xmas are like... sooooo wasting my time! Damn. (Yea I hear you Shane! I'm doing it!)

I'm so tired really, but I managed to watch some films, like "The Aristocrats" and "Me and you and everything we knows", I'm about to watch "The Primer" when I have time later. Sure I won't forget the reviews, but I desperately need some rest now, so I'm gonna keep this post short, and I will reply your email very soon. Bye.

Oh yea, my resolution for the new year is ...become an Aristocrat. HAHA! That will be dirty, but I'm just kidding!.... or am I?

P.S. "Sung Nin Fai Lok" (Happy New Year in Cantonese) xo

[[audio: Kanye West - Never Let Me Down feat. Jay-Z]]

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?