<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, December 26, 2005

Worth To Mention before The Next Year

Holy crap! It's two oh oh six very soon, can't believe two oh oh five goes so fast. It's been a wonderful year to me, tho some old Chinese feng shui geezers said I have a bad fate in 2005 and will continue to 2006. Well, I say "talk to my hand", ya know what I'm sayin'?

I did my best to keep myself on the top of what music I listen and movie I watch. So now, I can share my 10 favorite album, single, and movie to you here, they ain't in order, good stuff in order are unnecessary as there're too many good stuff to enjoy. Just catch it and have a Great NYE!

My ten favorite Albums in 2005:

Sufjan Stevens "Illinoise"
Final Fantasy "Has A Good Home"
The Rosebuds "Birds Make Good Neighbors"
The Editors "The Back Room"
The Herd "The Sun Never Sets"
Hermitude "Tale To The Drift"
Asamov "And Now"
Kanye West "Last Registration"
Hot Hot Heat "Elevator"
The Knife "Deep Cuts"

My ten favorite singles in 2005:

The Cloud Room "Hey Now Now"
The Clientele "My Own Face Inside The Trees"
Aqueduct "Five Star Day"
Bloc Party "Banquet"
Anthony And The Johnsons "Hope Somebody's There"
Damien Marley "Welcome to Jam Rock"
Röyksopp "What Else Is There?"
Ladytron "Destroy Everything You Touch"
Lindstrom "I Feel Space"
Lady Sovereign "Random"

My ten favorite Moviein 2005:

The Motorcycle Diaries
Bad Education
Mysterious Skin
Sideways
The Edukators
Grizzly Man
Being Julia
Wallace & Gromit: The Curse Of The Were-Rabbit
Sin City
Kung Fu Hustle

A little extra, since I didn't attend enough live gig, there's only a few that I would mention here.

Impressive Live (I've attended only) in 2005:

Hermitude + Unkle Ho + Plutonic Lab + Urthboy + Oz batla, @Newtown
Hot Hot Heat + Faker + Wolf & Cub, Metro Theatre
The Presets, Metro Theatre

Cheers for the good.

[[audio: Feist - Inside And Out]]

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?