<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, November 03, 2005

On The Flight

Hey there! yea I had great fun in Halloween, call me pagan, I don't care. But the photos are still uploading to my photo album, you can't miss them, I wil announce them here again, so stay tune! So what the hell am I doing here? Well, I'm just bored... :) And mainly wanna share some cool photos, so you will be reminded how great I am. LOL! Alright, let's cut the crap, check it out:

My Breakfast Before Landing

I hate Cathay Pacific coz they don't let my extra luggages go up to the flight, but look at this picnic box, how decent! One little secret to you - everything was delicious, but that sausage was disgusting.

Heading To H of the K


They gave me seat H, but seat K is empty... so basically I seized H and K. Now who is the queen of the HK? :p

Does size important to you?

Good question, I think further elaboration is no need. hehe... I found it when I was randomly walking on the street, that is actually a gate of a jewelery shop, nice....

Trust me, You will see how much fun I had in Halloween soon. muhahahah....

P.S. Jacko's email make me laugh sooooooo bad! you funny bastard, love your style.

[[audio: Action Action - Don't Cut Your Fabric]]

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?