<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, November 24, 2005

Hey I Saw You On TV!

Howdy everyone, I've been pretty quiet recently, but unfortunately that doesn't mean I'm dead. Well, I've been very very sick in the past couple of weeks, dare to say that I'm nearly die, at least I thought so. At first it was a flu, then it got worse, worse like shit, started to puke, diarrhoea and a fever. A question popped up in my head "Am I having the shitty Bird Flu?" Living in the fear of Avian flu, my parent took me to the hospital for a check. Diagnoses: Digest system infected by flu virus... AGAIN. Thank god I'm fine now. But it's my brother's turn, he is suffering from nasosinusitis and enjoying the big bed in the hospital. I told him it's a curse of watching too much Miss World 2005 'vote for me'. (It's been advertised in TV a lot, and my bro was so into it, he even wanna vote, Poor fuck.)

Today I have a new interview as a TV news reporter, last about 4 crazy hours. who can imagine a trashbag like me wearing serious suit like those anchor nerd? I couldn't until the moment I sat down in the news studio, with a professional make-up artist doing my face and my hair. A moment of Celebriteeeeees~! hehe. I don't care if they hire me or not, I had a fun time that's for sure. Tomorrow morning I have another interview for something more...boring, like some crappy clerk or shit. Well, we'll see how I mess this interview up.

I just read this news in Milk Magazine today, Australian band 'Town Hall Step' is playing in Hong Kong's World Battle Of The Bands 2005 soon! I'm so ignorance, who are they??? But Hey~~ so Aussie band finally!!! According to my research, they like to wet theie feet in Power Pop - influenced by Jimmy Eat World, The Cure, U2, Crowded House and Blink 182. (I dun think the first three bands are power pop, aye?) Anyhoo, it's a good news! check this out! http://www.worldbattleofthebands.com

OK, I'm out of here, back to my dark dark world. Send me a x'mas card!

P.S. haha... that dude in Japan is so funny! you are so dope, keep going!

[[audio: The Joggers - Back To The Future]]

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?