<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, November 05, 2005

Get Back On The Flight

Finally~ all the Halloween's pictures are done, check it out!!! fun fun fun~~~


http://community.webshots.com/user/hijiville6

Someone told me Halloween is came from Ireland, is that true? I thought it's n American thing, coz all the anti-American Aussies said they don't like Halloween as it's American thing.

I've been spending lots of time to look for a job, and I got my first interview in no time (this coming morning!!!!). This job isn't actually what I really wanna do, but my mum asked me to give it a try and that's why I did so. Cathay Pacific flight attendant, haha! How funny!? I just said how much I hate Cathay Pacific... But hey! If I got this job, I might see you all again in no time, no matter where since I can fly everywhere~ *grins*

However, my ideal job is still working in Hong Kong radio station, so I sent my CV and an unsolicited letter to all the radio stations (3 in total...pfff~). If they take me to be a presenter/producer/ whatever, I will quit this flight maid job immediately. What a bastard I am... :p

I don't know, am I doing a right thing?...:-/
Tomorrow is hiking day, YEAH~

[[audio: Faker - Hurricane]]

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?