<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, October 30, 2005

Waiting For The Ghost

I'm still catching up with family and friends, very bored by all those crappy family gathering, it just way too much. pfff! Not even how much I miss Sydney Beaches... But today my cousin took me to the Soho area and have cheese cake, now that was great! Tomorrow we are going to celebrate Halloween in Lan Kwai Fong (western pub area), which is gonna be (hopefully) fun. It's been 3 years since my last Halloween street party in HK! Hell yea!!!!

I've been sending my resume to all the jobs that I like with useful experience for a better job. But if this stage is failed, my second stage would be sending my CV to whatever I can see on the newspapers and job websites, or probably let agencies decide my fate. crossing finger for a good job. :(

It's still hot in HK, but it was a bit chilling tonite. I wear singlet and short skirt all the time, regardless people on the street staring at my small boobs. one of my aunt said my skirt is too short that she can even see my underpants, she should dream on. No one can see anything but just because I'm wearing less than them (they all wear cheesy glittered trousers and long sleeves micky mouse shit top), they all like exaggerating crap like they can all see my fucking nipples. God help them... die faster please.

Happy Halloween dude~

P.S. found a great site for hiking in HK, now I can be a tour guide...

[[audio: Royskopp – what else is there?]]

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?