<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, October 09, 2005

Saturday Night Fever

I had a good Saturday, it's just so great that when all the things you wanna do work out well with time and people and everything. Yeah! In the afternoon, I went to have lunch with Pauly in his friend's cafe in Glebe, he had mushroom with melted cheese on bread jammed with pesto; and i had super tasty smoke chicken salad with snow peas, mangoes and so many other things in it. Yum! Then of course, to meet up in Glebe on Saturday is always for the market, we had a good time there and both of us also got something, which is the best since we all satisfies~ Walking all the way back to central and cruised up to Surry Hills and stop at our final place - Lounge Cafe. I'm never sick of this place, brought Jackson there just couple nites ago and now with Paul, so good...

Headed down to meet up Sophie and have sushi on George street, good food and good conversation. After that, we went to Petersham for Susan's 80's housewarming party. This is the best house party I have ever seem, really! Theme party ain't always successful, as some people never into this dressing up thing, and they just walk in with normal clothes and then they just sit in the corner coz they can't fit in. But not this one, everyone was so 80's and very into the party, I love it. Susan is so sweet, the first thing she said to me once i got there was 'Fay I don't want you to go, marry me and we live together forever.' how cute!? but of coz I don't doubt that she was drunk, haha! still I love her. We had a couple of drinks, mingled with some kool people, jumped on the trampoline til we all got dizzy, then me and Soph headed off to see The Presets in Metro.

Gig was pretty good even we were fashionably late, lazer show, big balloons and flying tissue paper, what a good vibe! I was a bit worry that my 80's dress would embarrass myself, but seems everyone was dressing up quite 80's like (2005 fasion statement!?). It ended so late, and I was so cold and tired when it finished. But yea, it's good for a saturday nite.

::11 days left::

[[audio: Tom Vek - C-C (You Set The Fire In Me)]]

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?