<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, October 08, 2005

Raw Or Burnt?

Can't believe Tiani is leaving earlier than me! Oh well, it's good to see her move on for a better change, and it's about time to get some new blood for FBi. The tea ceremony was great, though it's a bit decieving that there's actually have heaps alcohol involved. *hell yeah!* It's also good to see how the present we prepare was appreciated, a photo album with pictures and people's farewell note, so much good memories! Oh, I hope she like my Wonder woman special edition page, I can see many people found it amusing. :p

I was awaken by a phone call 3am, but it hang up when I picked the phone up. No number shown up, was thinking all night 'who the fuck did this prank??' 9am the next morning, the phone rang again, and I realised it's Kath who called from Chicago! Wow, what a surprise!! I mean, I don't usually getting long distance call from friends, this is very very sweet of her. :) We talk about 30mins and the conversation just ended by my stupid phone fucking up the connection, as usual. But it's really good to hear her voice and the memory how she like to tell me everything.

Went to FBi and it's just so quiet without T there. So I left early and back home for good. In the middle of my journey, Clare called me to go to this 'hairdo' art performance party with her, as she wanna do a story of it for triple J. So yea why not? I went. Realised it was a kinky warehouse party with hairdresser giving you weird haircut, Clare asked me to give it a go and I was keen, until the moment I saw him shave a quarter of a girl's beautiful hair...

Since the theme is hair, they made this pubic hair parade. Men and women's pubes, long one, short one, heart shape, slashed shape and more, I just couldn't believe my eyes. It was crazily weird and funny, but personally I dun think it's really that artisitic as they emphasized. I just can't take it as art seriously, but it was a good nite to see something special before I leave the country. haha! All the best to your story Frosty~!

After the seeing so much hair, we drove back to Chatswood to meet up with Sophie for a coffee. Ended up in my place having tea and chat funny shit up til 2 in the morning! Geez, I never know the time when chatting with these gals, the conversation just seems never end! FBi, 'M&M' bitching section, childhood memories, life, friends and family, and so on. Really enjoy it and such a good time doesn't seem like to happen all the time at all, so I really appreciate it! Love you Soph and Clare! xo

Damn, I better sleep now, got heaps to do tomorrow~

::12 days left::

[[audio: Mr Morning Jacket - Dondante]]

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?