<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, October 21, 2005

Leaving My Second Home

Everything that happened last week was very fast but intense, I didn't have time to breath until now. It was a very harsh week to me, having my farewell, my last day in FBi, packing stuff, moving out and leaving all the people that I love. I've never felt so sad before, cos these 3 and a half years mean so much to me that I just can't afford to let go. Every night when I was about to sleep, my tears just uncontrollably came out to grieve.

Hong Kong time 5:00am, I stepped on the ground of my hometown, nothing was in my mind, all I got was the moment I left Bill and Jackson at the Sydney airport departure gateway. Feelings was absolutely complicated, but I am doing my best to refrain it. I got so many things waiting for me to do now, so I let the action lead my soul, hopefully it could numb my feelings a bit.

I've been very busy moving out last week, but I do wanna say thank you for all the people who came to my farewell in the Clock, it was really great to see you all one last time, and very surprised seeing whose I haven't seen for a long while. For whose didn't come, don't have to say sorry, I will see you all again for sure.

Here is some special thanks:

Soph & Claire: Thank you so much for helping me to move, I would be seriously in big trouble without you both. so much love, hope you enjoy the stuff I gave you, tho they are not big things.

Sam: Thanks for coming to see me one last time, you are not an idiot, cos you came. You are a very significant friend to me, and I won't forget you and your caring. Enjoy Canada.

Jackson: What should I say to thank you? The friendship between you and me are hard to express it by words. You are awesome bro who always look after me, and always there for me. Thank you Jacko.

Jaime: You are very nice person, I cherish our friendship so much. bless you and Tuk. Thanks for fixing my computer, you are the legend! :)

Fbi crew: Fbi makes me believe that music can really be made out of love, and it's all because of you guys. Keep FBi alive, keep my dream alive. xo


When will I see you all again?... hope it won't be long.

Here is my postal address:
20/a The Blue Yard,
1 Tai Uk St., Tsuen Wan,
Hong Kong.

send me your love :)

[[audio: Cage - Perfect World]]

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?