<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, September 07, 2005

Allnighter Playlist 7 Sept 2005

Tonight I did the show with a new girl Sophia Ticehurst, a training show is alwys fun. Apart from this hip hop weirdo called up and freaked her out a bit. This dude was bitching about the aussie hip hop we played were crap and we should listen to his music. Of coz he ended up talking to me and bitch slapped back by me. (I even met him outside, which was very risky...) But somehow I wasn't scare to see him, coz I can tell he does have a heart for hip hop and people who truly like hip hop know how to respect others, especially me - who he labelled as a challenger. He was extremely nice to me when we met face to face, tho I gave him a lesson about how to show respect to me, the radio station and other local hip hop artists. It was funny that he begged me to listen to it and called him just for my opinion and left, he said he doesn't care about who Dan Zilber is no matter how I explain to him that Zilber is the music coordinator. How weird!? Anyhoo, no drama. :)

So we picked these tunes to piss you off:

2:07 Way Of Life [Stylophonic]
2:12 Appreciation [Plant Life]
2:16 Inhale Exhale[Kid Confucius]
2:20 Talk Your Wrist Off [Chasm]
2:26 She Gets Off [TZU]
2:30 Rebellion (Lies) [The Arcade Fire]
2:34 Closer [Dead Dead Girls]
2:41 Fighting In A Sack [The Shins]
2:44 Stay Where You Are [Ambulance LTD]
2:49 Hello Again [The Vandas]
2:53 This Day [The Sleepy Jackson]
2:59 My Spartment [Ben Kweller]
3:02 Evil [Interpol]
3:05 Hounds Of Love [The Futureheads]
3:08 Then You Appear [The Panda Band]
3:11 Pills [The Mess Hall]
3:15 Sukkafish [The Grates]
3:20 End Of The World [The Cure]
3:26 They(Cut Chemist remix) [Jem]
3:28 100% [Moloko]
3:35 Mishap Happening [Quantic]
3:44 Echoes Of Blue [Pasobionic]
3:50 Nightfall's Messenger [Hermitude]
3:58 Resonate [Velure]
4:05 Loverman [Vassy]
4:10 No Going Back [Gold Mice]
4:14 Munich [Editor]
4:17 Twin Sisters [The Panics]
4:20 The Coast Is Always Changing [Maximo Park]
4:24 You Owe Me an IOU [Hot Hot Heat]
4:30 Something's Going On Tonight [Ugly Duckling]
4:34 Simple Livin' [Gym Class Heroes]
4:37 P.S. [Jean Grae]
4:44 Lesfortunate [Downsyde]
4:49 No Rider [Urthboy]
4:55 Too Much To Do [Sparkadia]
4:58 Guys, Girls, Guitars [You Am I]
5:02 We Both Go Down Together [The Decemberists]
5:06 Soul Meets Body [Death Cab For Cutie]
5:10 Won't Go Out [Holly Golightly]
5:16 2002 - A Hit Song [The Free Design]
5:19 Laser Beam [Super Furry Animals]
5:25 Get On Back Experiement [Arc Solo]
5:32 Lights Out [Bass Kleph]
5:36 Letz Dance [Spod]
5:40 Summertime [The Camels]
5:44 Quarter To Three [Faker]
5:49 Cream Puff [Intercooler]
5:56 Building Bridges, Digging Caves [The Boat People]

Peace out until next time.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?