<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, July 26, 2005

Way To New Zealand

I'm now waiting for my flight to the Kiwi land, this is very exciting, at least it kept me awake the while night. There I'll meet up with Hanna, Lena and Jon as my travelling companies, we are gonna have lots of fun. And sure I will feep you with our up-to-date news.

Some message for some people:

Bill: Thanks for celebrating my birthday in advance, I love all the presents that you gave it to me, but I think the best present would be you! :) Don't touch my Placebo DVD tho, it's my PRECIOUS~~~~ Be good my jellybean. xo

Kath: I have a very great time living with you, thanks for keep me company at home. Of course I would never forget our good time and... little britain hours! keep in touch with me baby and I promise will visit you! Oh, and don't you forget the operation again, fix it asap!! xo

Marley: Welcome back to Sydney, I had so much fun in your welcome back party with all your kool friends! Sorry that me and Soph just kept eating in the party, the food was excellent. Will let you know when I'm back, have fun in FB the Aiiii~! muah!

Hanna, Lena & Jon: Will see you all bums real soon~~~

I'm still struggling about doing Skydiving.

[[audio: Placebo - Commercial For Levi]]

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?