<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, July 09, 2005

Steaming Steady

Went to see Faker's Album Launch at Annandale hotel after FBi, thanks millions Jackshit for helping me to get in. Far out! The show was totally sold out and I was told all each band can only have one guest, how harsh!? I was expecting the worst, which is do nothing and just talk shit with Bill. But hey hey!!! Simon got me and Bill in as a VIP (Free booze, woohoo!), and it was a very good show, god it turned sleepy fayske to a dancing malfunction trashbag!

The Spark and The Expatiate were supporting last night, both were doing quite well with different level of satisfaction. To describe these two band, The Spark - I will say it sounds quite like Keane with a passionate Irish Spirit; whereas The Expatiate was more like a rock version of The Cure. If you had never heard of Faker, they are kinda like bridge of Kaiser Chiefs and Rocket Science.

We saw some dude were dancing like crazy, straightly recalls Dave Chappelle's Show - about white people dancing. I was, too, getting quite excited, regardless how tired I was before. (Imagine this - Thur: Allnighter 2-6am, Grooverider at night til 2am; Fri: Lezel farewell breakfast at 9:30am, FBi all day, Faker at night.)

If you wanna know how was Grooverider, I guess Bill has a better opinion than me :)
check out his In The Mix review:
http://www.inthemix.com.au/reviews/events/21780/

I got put up on an extra show, which is gonna be on tonite (Sunday morning 3-7am). This time I have a new girl Cassandra coming in with me, it's gonna be great. Anyway, buzz us for a wicked request - 83322999.

P.S. Deeply sorry Leo, Lena and Cappelle. I apologized for ditching the win trip today, I just so desperated for some good sleep.

[[audio: Bass Kleph - Wildcard]]

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?