<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, July 26, 2005

NZ1: Sydney - Christchurch

OK, I finally arrived New Zealand, so far everything is pretty kool. So many embarrassing moment on the way, the worst one is they misprinted my title to 'MR'. I thought it's not a big deal, but then I was stopped several by the staff, they were so shocked and went 'Wait! This boarding pass is for Mister!' and once they found out my passport name is as same as the boarding pass, they just went silent and let me go. I tried to explain that was a misprint, but seems they are more convinced by the presumption that I am a transvesite... bloody hell!

Went to the X-ray section, I was checked by this lady with a name tab 'HARDEEP' on her chest, sounds quite erotic indeed, but she looks so serious as if some macho soccor couch. Ms. Hardeep was so shocked when she see a X-Box came out from the Xray machine and asked if that's mine. Ending up a dude came up and claimed his 'portable game device' back, some travellers really know how to entertain themselves... Ms. Hardeep didn't laugh at all, whereas I was giggling aside.

Finally I arrived Christchurch, though it would be nice to buy a calling card to reach my mum and let her know that I'm safe here. Bought a $10 card and realised they surcharge everything, fucking pissed me off. Fine! I tried to find a phone booth to make the call, but life just isn't that easy... None of the phone booth are coins available! fucking A!!! and I was stupid enough to get a $5 local phone card, then thought I can finally reach mom. Nope, somehow they didn't let me to connect mobile... why everything has to be so difficult??? hate the motherfucking phone system here.

OK, enough whining. I promise I will have fun. xoxo :)

[[audio: The Futureheads - Hounds Of Love]]

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?