<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, June 22, 2005

Wu-Tan Clan are Asians

Oh god, I'm so glad Dave Chappelle to the Aussieland, happier than seeing Douglas Wood indeed. The Chappelle's Show is on again in SBS every monday, last episode was so damn funny! Samuel Jackson, Race election, Chappelle's kool slow motions, oh dear...!!! How good was it!? I just love to stay at home on monday, it's a TV night! OZ, Queer Aa Folk, Fat Pizza, John Safran vs God...etc. Love it!

Actually, if you are seeking for some laugh, here are some good show you shouldn't miss.
The Chappelle Show - Monday 10:00pm @ SBS
Comedy Inc.: The Late Shift - Wednesday 9:15pm @ Nine
Very Little Britain - Saturday 8:15pm @ ABC
Whose Line Is It Anyway - Wednesday, Thursday, Friday 5:30am @ Nine
(They should move Whose line is it anyway to earilier at nite! pfff)

Other good comedies that I hope to see again would be Wayne Brady Show and Mad TV... Life without any humor is terrible, the world world would have turned to a shithole.

OKIEEEEE, let's get back to Last Saturday nite. I headed to Bar Century for a goodbye drink of Chrissie, Shane and Alli. It was a fun night, except that I can't drink anything. My throat was so fucked up during a lack of sleeping, and I've been coughing a lot lately. Shane kept asking me to get a Gin n' Tonic, but the point is I can't drink cold stuff, sorry mann.

Since I was being sober, seeing a drunk girl sitting on my lap was definitely a shock. (guess it would still be a shock even if I were drunk... lol) I don't know this girl well, she is someone's friend, but I guess someone think I'm a lesbian or something like that. Oh well, I just ignored her.

Later on, we saw an unexpected person, Levins, there! It was funny that the first thing he went to me was 'I've seen Batman!', it must be a good movie.

I was being boring the nite since I was sick, so I headed back to Hanna's and stay over there. The next day I was just daydreaming in the sitting room, til Shane and Chrissie came over for dinner. We rent a dvd, and I picked Old School, coz this is the only movie can make me awake. It is such a good comedy! Worth to see it twice!

Then I went to station with Alli and Jon, and gave my farewell blessing to Alli. So yea, it was quite emotional indeed, but I'm not gonna mention it here.

Anyhow, an exciting news here! I've finally booked the flight ticket to New Zealand, which means I've confirmed my trip with Hanna and Lena. We will head off there to Christchurch on 26 July and travel for 3 weeks, then back from Auckland on 16 Aug. This is gonna be very very great! :)

At last, I've uploaded some pictures in my photo album, so head up there and check it out!!!



P.S. Madagascar Madagascar! woohoo~~!

[[audio: Modest Mouse - 3rd Planet]]

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?