<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, June 18, 2005

FBi Love Pashin' Me

I'm so tired right now, I didn't have any good sleep recently. I finally did my catch up with Bill after he left FBi, thing sometimes just come up a little bit odd, you either don't see a person for like bloody forever, or you can see a person for like 7 days a week. Well, I haven't seen this dude like more than like 2 months I guess, then we just met like Thursday at sly Fox and Friday nite at Cricketer's Arm, but then we just encountered again on Saturday when me and my Eurocrew randomly get into a cafe. It'd be funny if I saw him again tomorrow! :p

Anyhoo, I just back home and think it's about god damn time go through FBi Night Of Pashin'. I don't have much time here now, coz I'm about to go out again for Shane and Chrisse's good bye drink. So I'm just gonna roughly talk about it.

I was there 5pm and help decorating the Mandarin Club with Meagan, Tes and Levins. I did the hanging gloves, the black hearts and the whole pashin' tent. Then met up with my Eurocrew in Bar century for some drinks before we head up there.

Once we got into the party, things started to get crazy. I put on the pink tight plastic gloves and holding a turkey filler (I don't know what is the thing's name, but it's like a tube with a pump at the back for us to pump the stuffing inside the turkey). Well, I like that shit, it's like in Halloween, coz I scared off many people. *smirk*

One of the shocking news was I kissed 4 people that nite, it's not a pash (no tongue!). 3 gals and a boy - Miska, Corynne, Vina and Sam (unsigned bridge producer). God, am I being too wild? Actually my head was being pushed to the people's lips! Oh well, reality... just let it happen.

Funny thing was Dan Illic opened up his top and asked me to lick it. Sorry, there's no way I could do that! So I just PRETEND to lick it, oh well... posing for the media press, me and Illic rule!

Levins and Linda's DJ set was probably the climax of the night. Hollaback girl really boost up the night.

Another big news was me and Nic C. KILLED THE STAGE! There's no one wanna dance on the upper lighten stage, so Nic took me up and dance. I've never seen this dude dance before, and he was like so damn good! I was like 'OMG, I finally found someone who remind me how much fun dancing could be!' So we did the symmetrical dance performance to the audience. Then very soon, they all get up the god damn stage, broke it and we all died.

I'm glad everyone had massive fun that night, here are some pictures of me:



taken by Cat Magazine

Go here if you wanna see more!
photos from cat magazine http://www.boudist.com/gallery/fbi-party
and our own fbi spy http://www.fbi.org.au/content.php/628.html

P.S. I'm the 'Connect 4' champion. Behold! I'll kick you arse!

[[audio: OK Go - C-C-C-Cinnamon Lips]]

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?