<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, June 30, 2005

Carry The Light

I've been trying to blog something up, but I never have time for it. Everytime I have time, I don't have the energy. Everytime I have energy, I don't have time again.

Paul, Aoife, Ciara, Shane and Chrisse all came back to Sydney for a short stay, so we try to do one last catch up drink, and I went to Pavillion after the lovely dinner in Artarmon with Bill. I couldn't believe Paul, Aoife and Ciara are leaving this morning; Shane and Chrisse are leaving tonight. When I got there, I see a scene back to several months ago, all these people that I used to hang out all the time. I even see Peter, Grit, Kendra and Simone, even they are not there really.

It was definiely hard for me to say goodbye to Paul, Aoife and Ciara, neither it will be for tonight's finale goodbye drink with Shane and Chrisse. (Damn! Rob is leaving next Wed, All these farewell shit are like a combo attack to my fragile heart...)

Paul - You are a very amazing dude that inspire me a lot, I'm so proud of you for how you be proud of yourself.

Aoife - You are very tough and charming woman, I take you as a role model! Go hardcore girlfriend!

Ciara - You are the most loving person I've ever met, standing next to you makes me feel like a tomboy. haha...

Take care you trio! and I'll see you guys later in Ireland! *winks*

P.S. three movies and a gig coming up next.

[[audio: The White Stripes - Blue Orchid]]

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?