<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, May 15, 2005

Stonewall Love And Irish Passion

Good morning again people, yea... another morning post. I ain't having too much drink, actually didn't sleep at all, to be more accurate, I just back home.

I haven't stay up all night somewhere like forever, as it's never my style to not have my beauty sleep. But last night was different, coz I met Paul G, Paul K, Ciara, Rob and all my Irish-Brit friends again. In the conversation, I realised Ciara is leaving in two weeks, which is definitely a down to me.

Me, Hanna, Kath and Helmut been cruising around Oxford st. and spent most of the time in Suzie Q for Sound Advice, but soon Hanna and I were summoned to the Stonewall by Paul and Rob.

It was such a great night, dancing with these people was amazingly fun. I love dancing with Paul G and Rob, they are excellent dancers let me tell you. In the end, I even sang "I will always love you" to them, Rob bet a drink on me to sing this song. Big mistake, I've mastered this song since I was like... 12yo, of course he was like worshipping me after I finished the song perfectly. *grins*

Stonewall is very kool to hang out with my kool friends!!
Now good night...

P.S. Thanks Rob for walking me down to the station and kicked the badasses for me! :)

[[audio: Modest Mouse - Dramamine]]

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?