<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, May 24, 2005

The Most Powerful Gun Is Invented By Angry Housewives

Directed by Garth Jennings

Went to see Hitchhiker's Guide To The Galaxy just a while ago, and I couldn't help myself singing their theme song on my way back home. Although it isn't the funniest film, I was quite amused by the wits - those dry humors were so british.

It's definitely not a let down after the successful of the comics and the first movie back in 1981, but certain things there would only their fans know how to appreciate. Frankly, it's not hard to get the punch line at all, the matter of fact is, does it punch you hard enough to burst the laugh bag? Hmm... yeah fews... try harder.

Well done, but I have to score it 3 out of 5. However, the opening song was absolutely funny, which I'd throw 0.5 bonus point in it. *grins* Yeah it's called "So long and thanks for all the fish", which was delicated by all the dolphins who did a double somersault to the world. hee hee, I love it.[3.5 out of 5]

Worth to see on a Tuesday night!!

Oh, and I did The Simpsons personality test today, which come out the fact that I'm more like Lisa Simpson, hmmm... Does it mean that I'm a nerd? Here is the test if you are interested.

By the way, who can do the perfect Krusty the Klown's laugh? I have a crush on his laughter... Lisa likes Krusty, that doesn't sound right, let me re-take the test!

Hey-Hey kids! Hoo-hoo-hoo-hahahaha!


[[audio: Jody Talbot - So Long And Thanks For All The Fish]]

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?