<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, May 24, 2005

The Fifth Season

It's farewell season again... Went to say goodbye to Ciara and Lezel last weekend, feelings was familiar but still not well-adapted. On the other hand, I went to met an old friend who I haven't seen for almost year and a half, that was gold.

So Friday nite after work, Hanna and Lena grabbed me to Balmain to see their friend's birthday. Balmain is a place I used to go very often, it was very odd to visit this place again. Then my mind flashed back the day I met Sam S., who told me he's now working in Balmain. Sam S. was a very special friend to me, he is the first person I talked to and became friends with in the first day of uni. But then we haven't seen each other for almost a year and a half, so it was really exciting to see him again.

It's good that there's something between us haven't changed at all - I guess it's our attitude that keep us so real for so long. Bless him good.

After a drink and some swing dancing in The Unity, we straight up to Bar Century in City for Ciara's Farewell. God that was very crazy, I couldn't stop talking even my throat ached so bad. In fact, I realised that it'd be a very long time for me to talk to Ciara again, so who cares about the bloody flu? Ciara is an amazing girl that stuns me in so many aspects, the spirit, the attitude, the strength and many many things that can take me several days just enough to count out half of her good. Wish her luck and happy here.

I felt very sick at the end of the party because my flu hasn't fully gone yet, so I stayed in Hanna and Lena's in order to sleep more and get ready sooner for FBi's training in the next day noon. I woke up in the middle of the night more than five times just want to let out the cough, mann I tell you... that doesn't feel nice at all.

Saturday morning, we met up with Anja in Surry Hills and walked up to FBi. I really want to talk with her and everyone, but my voice was totally crashed as if my throat got cut through. I was trying to talk in the training, but geez! I could feel thousands pieces of broken glasses slowly but brutally pierce through my throat, it was very hurt. So Clare did a very great favor to drive me home and let me rest more...

I skip to Monday, coz Sunday was just sleeping for good. Doesn't mean that I was well on Monday, but it was just quite interesting that I think it would be nice to mention a bit. Kath caught my flu in the weekend, so we were like sick cats lying on the bed until the arvos. We forced ourselves to get up and make the way to Lezel's in Epping for her Farewell.

There, we mingled with Lez, Andy and Brisha, it was very nice to have some unbridled chat with all these people - I really enjoy the topic "How do you want to be remember 5 years later." I didn't really seriously answer that question since I wasn't sober enough to think through, but it would be hard to respond this sort of question about prospects even now. Perhaps I am very spontaneous or maybe I don't want to let myself down.

Anyway, we left around 6:30pm, but soon we realised that there's no bus to Chatswood. So we have to catch the bus to City and back home by train. All in the sudden, Kath was having this idea to see Star Wars Episode III: Revenge of The Sith, I was very surprised as she always claims she's not a fan of Star Wars, and has never really watch any episodes of Star Wars. But I know she heard Mark Fennell's review in Fbi, so that could be the reason...

The film was actually really good, except that I was annoyed by the way Yoda talks. "Go, We must"; "Be careful, you should"; "Too young, he is"... For god sake!! Also, the love scene was really like how Mark described, just like Bold and The Beautiful... If ever I have a remote control, those scenes would be fast forward for good. A good thing is they only let Jar Jar talked once in the whole movie, so my nerve can relief a bit. Love the computer graphic tho! [3.8 out of 5]


aww... happy family~

::Nerdy trivia::
Do you know who do Chewbaaca the wookiee?

ANSWER:


Who do C-3PO?

ANSWER:


I'm nerdy enough to ask one more, who do Jar Jar Binks?

ANSWER:


Note to Jaime: Get well soon from that bloody glandular fever dude. xo
Note to Lena: Congratulation for your new born niece! How's it feel like to be an aunt vonnie? :)

P.S. My Upcoming Allnighter show: June 16; Guest for Hanna & Lena's Allnighter: June 3.
P.P.S. Photos of Dub conspiracy and Come Together Festival has finally uploaded, check it out!

[[audio: Avalon - Juliet (Jacque Lu Cont Remix)]]

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?