<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, April 08, 2005

Wonka Goes Nuts

Tonight was a very great night in Sly Fox's U Show Us Yours, a little nightmare after the show since we lost Kath on the raining street, but thank god there's no drama or so. We have this very good DJ Dopamine from TCR Record playing tonight, it was an absolutely impressive breakbeats mix. Finally I also get the chance to see Joules Fine and Crooked Mouth to play their set there, I think they are marvellous.

I'm very happy to be there and talk with some hidden DJs there, they are from everwhere. But I think the most amazing conversation was with Crooked Mouth, who is one of the big men behind this event. Seeing him playing his set was really delightful, as the love of music is very vivid. When I talked to him, I can see his passon of DJing is flooded out of his body. It is a man who truly devoted to DJ Music and I fully respect that. *bow*

If anyone is interested, here is the guest line up for April, remember they are all FREE:
Apr14 - DJ Muse (Perth, Lucid Beats)
Apr21 - Watsi (Ireland, Hydroponic Collective)
Apr28 - Mark Murphy, The Impossibles & DJ of the month
*plus weekly residents: Joules Fine & Crooked Mouth
http://www.ushowusyours.com
-Sly Fox Hotel, 199 Enmore Rd.-

Crooked Mouth also told me that there's an excellent underground DJ gig happens on every Sunday at Club77 (77 William St, KingsX), I'm really looking forward to seeing that. *grins*

By the way, in case you forget, my Allnighter date is 13th Apr, I'll probably go from FBi fundraiser live in Gaelic, so hope will see you all there and please wish me luck. :)

*yawn* Time to sleep now... *Besitos*

P.S. God tells me to stay away from certain people, because we are like dynamic and fire. Once I touched them, they will explode and we will be gone.
P.P.S. Brotha ya betta watch ya mouth yo! I ain't Black! *stand kool*

[[audio: The Reindeer Section - You Are My Joy]]

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?