<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, April 04, 2005

Tu Eres Muy Bonita, Te Quiero.

I believe in paradox, it exposes the most honest and complicated side of human traits. I do enjoy living in different contradictory aspects, it sounds like a schizophrenia but that's not how it is. Being paradoxical is definitely conscious and very sane, because it is not a mental disease but a conscious intention.

I believe in insanity, it frees the most hidden personality of a human being, regardless any circumstances. Everyone is insane but they just act as a normal, but I would love to be the first person stand up and admit that I'm crazy. Madness is a very sane behaviour, because it is part of our emotion.

I bet many people wouldn't agree what I say, but it's depend how you view paradox and insanity. You see paradox and insanity as mental disorders, I see them as affective reactions.

[[audio: Sara Montiel - Quizas, Quizas, Quizas]]

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?