<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, April 18, 2005

Never Rest In Peace

I never love talking politics in my blog, but it's all the chinese talking about right now and they even trying to preach me to stop consuming Japanese products. This is what's happening in my country and it is getting really serious, which I'm very concerned that it is important to state clear what people to view about this event.

What's going on is a hugh protest is being demonstrated again Japan globally by Chinese, and here is the reason why:

" The spark for the latest row was Tokyo's approval of a new history textbook that whitewashes Japan's wartime atrocities, including the massacre of tens - possibly hundreds - of thousands of civilians in Nanjing in 1937; the forced recruitment of 'comfort women' who were made to work as sex slaves in Japanese army brothels; and the infamous Unit 731's deadly tests of biological weapons on entire Chinese villages. The offending books, which are published by a right-wing nationalist group, are used in fewer than 1 per cent of Japan's schools because the vast majority of teachers agree that they distort history. But their very existence is seen by the country's neighbours as proof that Japan's leaders refuse to face up to the past." (The Guardian)

I don't know what is the problem of the Japanese Prime Minister Junichiro Koizumi, deceiving himself and all the Japanese citizens while the history of Nanjing is universally acknowledged. This man is the stupidest liar I have ever seen in my whole life, even a 3 years old boy knows that when mommy discovered his bed is wet, it's no use to deny it but face it and be sorry about it. This face-saving attitude really pisses me off, and he is not the only one who have this problem, but many asian people.

But I'm more pissed by the Chinese nationalists, in some community posts, they cursed the new generation of Hong Kong as bastards of mixture like a dog of Japan, just because they like Japanese products, culture, music and so on. I'm proud to be a Chinese as that is who I am, but never like the fucking nationalism.

If I am a bastard of mixture, those nationalists are the motherfuckers of racism, and they can kiss my hybrid arse. Let me put it this way, I'm a bastard who don't believe in "home-", no home, no hometown, no home country. I don't belong to China, Britain, Australia, nor Hong Kong. I belong to the earth and fullstop. The new generation have right to choose what culture they love, and it has nothing to do with fucking nationality or the manipulation of history.

I support the demonstration, but why the purpose of it is coming against the innocent Japanese (and Chinese) citizen and not the lame liar? Moreover, all the protests in Hong Kong are always peaceful and no violence at all, whereas China is labelled as "the scary country", because they become anti-Japanese monster raging the city...

"On Hushanguan road, a mob threw a bicycle through the windows of a Japanese okonomiyaki restaurant. In a nearby shopping district, protesters broke windows at about 10 Japanese-style noodle shops and bars - many of them Chinese-owned. Several Japanese-made cars were pelted with bottles and gravel, regardless of the nationality of the drivers." (The Guardian)

People, where is the intellectuality? I believe only the bastards of mixture have it.

Reference: The Guardian - "Violence flares as the Chinese rage at Japan"

[[audio: The Used - All That I've Got]]

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?