<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, April 20, 2005

My Perfect Triple Somersault

Oh Dear, I've been very busy this week, and there's more coming up! Grrrr... Generally, I've been burning all my data out of my computer, coz I'm selling it to Pauly. God, I used at least 30 blank CD (about 700mb each) to clean up my HDD, aww... I'm gonna miss my computer! *sob*

Yesterday I did a medical check and a chest X-ray for my Visa; Working in FBi today, suppose to meet Hanna's parent but I cancelled it coz I've too much to do...; Going to meet up Paul tomorrow and have a business lunch with him, then head to Lena's birthday party in the Roxberry; Friday is Lezel's birthday, but I only have time in the morning and have breakfast with her, after that will be working on my last day in FBi before my 2 weeks break with my parent, and will go crazy in Dub Conspiracy at Luna Park; Saturday will keep my head up on the Luna park stage for Come Together festival; Sunday 6:00am is the time my parent and my uncle land on the Oz land!!

It's 10:20pm and I'm still in FBi working my arse off, there're too many stuff to deal with. (Sophie I told you I won't be able to leave at 6:30pm) But I actually feel quite comfortable here, coz it's fun people around me! Right now I'm sitting at Computer "Yoko Oh-No"; Next to me is Shantan at Pro-Tool Mac editing his interview (he just edited out all of his voice, coz he said he sounds disgusting, remember my post about air-check? I'm not the only one hate my own voice! ho ho ho~~); Opposite to me is Phillip the whack with his Dell working on some new project before heading to another radio station... God, we have more familiar faces jumping in and hopping out, it's very different from daytime and, definitely, allnighter time! KOOL~

I've already booked the ticket and hotel room to Gold Coast, oh my~ this is very exciting! It's my first time flying somewhere inside Australia and seriously travelling. *cough*shitup!*cough* And I'm going to book to Ayers Rock (Uluru), Kath might come with us too, this is going to be great! *grins*

OK, I better go now.

P.S. My dad wanna go fishing... god he is so difficult! anyone know any good place/ tour for fishing? Please let me know~!!!

[[audio: Scissor Sisters - Filthy Gorgeous]]

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?