<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, April 06, 2005

Ephemeral Roses Did Not Die Next Day

Swear to God, it is really not what I usually do to see a movie twice, but I did it for La Mala Educacion (Bad Education) and I am not sorry! Actually it is a damn pleasure to watch it again, and I am literally considering to see it one more time.

Compare with the film Young Adam that I saw last Monday, it is completely uncomparable, La Mala Educacion is like way much better than this trying-too-hard-to-be-arty crap shit. Can't believe Kath told me she got in to the cinema to watch it twice, well... I don't blame her as a big Ewan McGregor fan, since his entire penis is shown in this film. But this filmmaker should really watch La Mala Educacion and take some notes there. Young Adam is still too young to be on the cinema. [2 out of 5]

Few days ago, me and Kath were watching The Incredibles and Kung Fu Hustle, both are excellent movies, we had good laugh. I proved one thing, that western people are generally capable to understand 70% of the jokes and 100% of the storyline of Kung Fu Hustle, and that's good enough to laugh their arses off. Kath even kept talking about different scenes of the film with me and asked to watch again. See? It's good shit~!

I've been spending lots of time with Kath this week, besides watching movie and Little Britain which we usually do. Queer As Folk has became one of her favorite fay's-good-tvshow-downloads, we watched 2-3 episodes per day. Learning Spanish is also a very important activity in this house, Me llamo Fay, Et tu? (My name is Fay, and you?) heh heh... how's that? Other things like playing fire sparkling, waving to the neighbour and bitching each other has became routines.

The most special thing that we have done this week, would be perming our hair. You have probably noticed my new display picture, that's how I look like with curly hair. Personally I think it doesn't really suit me, perhaps I'm not used to have curly hair, and it's a bit too feminine to me. First reaction when I was looking at the mirror was "Damn, I look like a very mature woman-woman! That is old-skool ya' know!" Jaime is right, I do like a boy. Don't worry, it is just a heat-up perm, my hair is back to straight again. *phew*

A little message to Olla:
Happy Birthday sexy boy! Or should I call you man? hee hee... I hope you like my present, if it is not good enough, remember you are just 25. *winks* Party hard and be stupid!! Te quiero amigo~ *besitos*

A little message to Levins:
Happy Birthday dude~ I hope you had a great birthday party and lovely Korean dinner! :) But hey, I'll see you on FBi's meeting on Monday, is that a bit too late to give you a birthday kiss + hug? *puppy eyes* xo

P.S. Did I mention I've been listening Spanish music as well? *grins*
P.P.S. I love watching movie with someone who'd like to see the whole credit with me, so far I only know one.

[[audio: Aterciopelados - El Estuche]]

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?