<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, April 18, 2005

Delayed Life And Sense

I realised my life compare with normal people is 3-5 hours delayed, a normal person's active time is 9am-11pm, and mine is 12pm-4am. I guess this is the side-effect of being an Allnighter, and I just hope that I could back to normal before my parent arrive...

You may wonder why my parent is coming... Nope, I am not having a wedding. They are coming for 2 weeks to attend my graduation ceremony and travel a bit with me. I am very happy and looking forward to seeing them, but I still have this weird feelings in my gut and it makes me not really as excited as I'm supposed to be.

Life is just changing now. Perhaps I should celebrate that it is moving.

So if you are interested to see me with the graduated gown, I'd love to see you on 27th April, around 11:30am at Macquarie University, North Ryde. Give me a call if you are coming! :) Otherwise, I'll have a BBQ graduation party in my place at night, expecting to see you there!

Address again is: 14/641 Pacific Highway, Chatswood.
(Right next to the Midas)

After that, I'll probably take them to Goldcoast and Uluru (My dad's wishlist). It's gonna be great. >w<

By the way, I want to say Happy Birthday to Anja, I feel super guilty that I didn't attend her birthday party. It's just being a very busy week to me, and there's more coming the next few weeks... grrrr! Sorry baby doll, I promise will do something very special with you to make it up.

A message to Sonic: You are the best! It's been 2 days and I have heaps people come up and said they love our "chemical romance" make-up! good job~!!

P.S. Door Bitch is a fun job, coz I love bitching. *grins*

[[audio: My Chemical Romance - Helena]]

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?