<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, March 14, 2005

Watching At The Same Star

I've been stayed at Hanna's place with Nick and Peter for like 3 days 2 nights, and finally back home now. Feeling a little bit flat and empty, and somehow scary, it's confusing but I know where they come from.

We went to the airport, and sent Peter back home today. The situation is quite weird, I was upset, but more than that, I was scared. They probably wouldn't notice that, since I rarely let my sadness out of my face, my very talented skill would be disguising my negative emotion. Friends are something that main element that form me as a living person, and it is true that I do put good friends as the top priority.

The only thing that went in my head again and again when we drive back to city was: Who will be the next? Will that be the girl who's sitting next to me? Or would it be me?

I really don't want any of these, but it is happening.

Well, OK... Let me write something about Peter:

Peter is a German with a heavy Irish accent, when he talks, it's like hitting my non-stop laughing button.
Peter is a stupid boy with a friendly attitude, always like to talk to stranger, and really believe I'm from Alaska.
Peter got absolutely terrible fashion sense, but would be better if he throw away that Von Dutch singlet.
Peter is a funny entertainer, not because he is funny, but he put so many effort to be funny.
Peter is a superdupa heavy smoker, no one believes he could quit even he said he will after back home.
Peter loves to sing, whatever I said, he can relate it to a song and sing out loud on the street...
Peter always put me on his shoulder and spin like hell, which often make me wanna puke!
And, last but not least...
Peter is a thoughtful, caring and an adorable person, who loves to give out enormous passion for his friendship more than others.

That's why we all love him and miss him so much, but all the good memories would be blazed to our heart.
Take care silly cow. :)
*hugs and kisses*

[[audio: Phoenix - If I Ever Feel Better]]

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?