<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, March 11, 2005

A New Moment Of Feeder, A Soul-Healer Of New Love



A Great News, too great that makes me faint. Feeder, the band that I worship every single day, has released their 5th album "Pushing The Senses", and it has arrived on my hand gracefully, thanks to Zilber. (unlimited xo)

"Pushing The Senses" is the second half story of their previous album "Comfort In Sound", the album after mourning their drummer who committed suicide. The new album has brought feeder to a new journey, a CD of recovery, but more in general, for all the people who lost someone special.

Anyone who had listened to Feeder before would be quite surprised the dramatic shift of the genre of their music, which basically from punkish rock to soundscaped indie. You may never realise that AIR is actually the major influencial band that inspires Feeder to invent this new dimension of music era.

This new style has attracted bands like Keane and Snow patrol to follow as well, but Feeder make a distinction here by not going too melancholic. Instead of going nowhere but pointless emo, Grant's lyric works as if a lighthouse, guide people for a better days.

Feeder is an ointment, music that can comfort and heal a broken soul.

what can I say? Grant Nicholas is a songwriter with real love, hope and sincere faith. :)
[5 out of 5] Touchdown!

Track Listing:

Feeling a Moment
Bitter Glass
Tumble And Fall
Tender
Pushing The Senses
Frequency
Morning Life
Pilgrim Soul
Pain On Pain
Dove Grey Sands

P.S. Zilber you are the man who rock the world, thank you so much for the CD, I love it and you know it. :)

P.P.S. Stupid Web deleted this post and I have to write it all over again before I forget. See? You can't beat me! I posted this up, so bite me and my passion!

[[audio: Feeder - Feeling A Moment]]

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?