<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, March 19, 2005

Meeting Pilgrims Under The Northern Star

God It was an impeccable party last nite, and I'm really appreciate all the people who came. Although some people couldn't come in the last minute during some emergencies, most of the things were happening while it should be happening, which was good! And more importantly, I'm glad that Kath has the best time, she bought me a chain of indian birds (or maybe it's chicken) today, how cute!? :)

Barbecue was great! Jelly shots & Margaritas were absolutely insane! My homemade dip was probably the spotlight of the table! hee hee... And... Oh! The limbo contest... Everyone did a very good job, but of course~ I'm the eloquent limbo champion! Seven years of yoga finally has some contribution in my life... *grins*

Since this is the first time ever I have a party in my own place, people who came was very surprised to explore me that they don't usually see when I was outside. :) Namely, my artistic side. That doesn't mean I'm an artist or whatsoever, it's just the way how I express myself... Some of my friends saw my sketching books and my computer's graphics, they were accusing me by not telling them I draw. Haha... now you know! But the best moment was playing my guitar, since quite a lot of people (esp whose from FBi) love The Shins' New Slang, so when I played the song, they were like stunned... then we started to sing. I just love it! >w<
My Upcoming Allnighter Show - 23th Mar, 2-6am. (In case you are confused, it's Tue nite-Wed morning) Email me if you have any request! I might have a guest DJ, so don't miss out! :)

P.P.S. Meeting Pauly tomorrow for Indian dinner!! \(>w<)/
P.P.P.S. Kath loves my roast chicken! =^_^=

[[audio: Devendra Banhart - Poughkeepsie]]

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?