<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, March 28, 2005

Gone with Dimanche

"How's your Easter?" I was asked like 5 times on the street.

Since when strangers are so curious about how I spent my Easter? As a nullifidian, it really has nothing to do with me, usually I don't even like Easter, but the whole holiday was fabulous~

Thursday, me and Kath went to Joules Fine's DJ gig "U Show Us Yours" in The Sly Fox, but we missed Joules' set, since we came a bit late and left a bit early. However, I was still amazed by The Impossibles - 2DJs 1MC breakbeats trio, these three kids really know how to mix. From Britney Spear to Plump DJ, Coldplay to Miss Elliot. Excellent Night, I'll try to go in next Thursday nite, hopefully I won't miss Joules. :)

To whose interested in gathering with local young DJs, it's on every Thursday Nite, 8pm til late, Free Entry. In the meanwhile, check out their links:
U SHOW US YOURS - http://www.ushowusyours.com
JOULES FINE - http://www.mp3.com.au/rezinate

Good Friday, I invited Hanna, Lena and Mitch to my place for a BBQ dinner. It was a very comfortable night, we ate and drank, played some guitar, watched Little Britain, Took pictures and so on. I was very happy, seeing Hanna and Lena is a pleasure, I feel graceful to have friends like them.

Actually, the photos has already been uploaded, but I just didn't have time to announce it here. Oh well, its never too late to do it now~ *grins* Head to my photo album to have a good look!



Oh by the way, did I mention the pictures of Grit and Pete's farewell is on too? hm... yea they left, I really cherish the time I had with them. First time we met was in my theatre performance, we started to talk about media, art and theatre. Then, it was the Glebe market, mucking around in Broadway, having cheesecake and Port wine together, reunited in Peter's farewell, and dinner in China Town. All these memories are absolutely wonderful, and I do hope I will see this beautiful couple again...xoxo *sob*



Ahemm... I've put some Manly Beach picture on too...

Let's move on! Where are we? Yes! Saturday! I went to watch La Mala Educacion (translated name: Bad Education) with Paul, and it was such a fascinating movie!!!! Excellent storyline and performance, magnificant use of color and texture! Well, I'll write a little review and my little thoughts about this film after this post. Oh dear, Gael Garcia Bernal should stop being so talented and so hot and so gorgeous and so sexy... *faint*


Fele Martinez and Gael Garcia Bernal in La Mala Educacion.


We walked up to The Colombian for a drink after the movie, but it is just weird that we ain't interested in any boys. We tried to move to Stonewall, nothing interesting. My conclusion is "Gael is too hot to not think about him." *drools*

Therefore, I headed to Pauls and had a private sparkling wine moment, it was great~ Then we started to plan having a business together and a birthday party together! How exciting is that!? Weee~!~~!

One thing I have to mention here, Polish is indeed a very nice language, I think it sounds better than most of other european languages. So I'm learning Polish from you, Pauly you fabulous Polish~! hee hee...

Well, and finally it brings us to Sunday. I did nothing!!! Yoo hoo! It's so good not to do anything but sleep, nope I don't care about Cockatoo Island Festival. Oh well, I didn't really sleep all night, actually I did a very special drawing. It is a request by Kath, who wants me to design a fairy tattoo for her. I drew part of it yesterday and finished it today, and I'm glad that she was very happy after seeing my work. Yea I know I am good.

WELL WELL WELL, believe it or not, I just told what I write here to all those strangers on the street, 5 times. That's how I spent my Monday, and it is a pleasant to have my days like these.

P.S. If you see that wound on my right hand, I just injuried myself while moving Kath's washing machine, it's nothing.
P.P.S. I remember the day, but it's better not to do anything.

[[audio: Maximo Park - Apply Some Pressure]]

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?